How to captivate your viewers, listeners and readers.
Trust the media trainer with the greatest print and TV experience.
Book a media professional who worked for the most prominent regional and national media such the ZDF Morgenmagazin, Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung and Tagesschau TV news. Let his experience as investigative journalist – reporting for top ARD & ZDF news magazines including Frontal 21, Report Mainz und Panorama – work for you. The man who coaches celebrities in all fields for performances on German television. Selected by the SÜDDEUTSCHE ZEITUNG among Germany’s media trainers for the SZ Wissensforum.
“The best executive coach for media performances.”
Martin Barthel, long-standing eBay Germany executive
Tilman Billing Media training – five modules for success
Select the combination most appropriate for you
1 | First impressions only come once:
How to captivate your audience
- Gain poise, authenticity and the power of persuasion
- How body language boosts or bombs your credibility
- Score points with charm and trade insight
2 | Professional press conferences: Determine what tomorrow’s readers learn about you
- Decide your target group and talk to them
- Handling critical inquiries
- Give journalists a scoop
3 | Be a King on the camera Gain self-assurance in front of the camera
- Gain confidence communicating with TV journalists
- Set the interview game plan yourself
- Learn valuable tricks to gain time
- You decide which topics are approached and which key messages you convey
- Make sure your message is heard, seen and understood
4 | Provocative interviews: Surmounting Frontal 21, Fakt and Panorama
- Understand how investigative journalists tick
- How to establish a balance of power
- Upon request: Interview and repartee training under extreme conditions
- Getting positive messages across in crisis situations
- How to determine which statement is broadcast
5 | Positive messages win
- Gain clarity about exactly which position you hold
- Improve your argumentation strategy
- Awaken your target group’s sympathy
Media training specials
Capital market communication:
Special interview training specifically for plena und investors
Customized training for talk show and panel discussion appearances
Gain poise and the power of persuasion.
Captivate your viewers, listeners and readers.
Tilman Billing Kommunikation, along with Kienbaum, Strategy&, PricewaterhouseCoopers und Roland Berger, is a partner of the WifOR Institute (Technische Universität Darmstadt– Technische Universität Berlin).