Rhetoric and presentation trainings:
Gain poise, credibility and power of persuasion –
in one single day
We offer three seminar modules that you can book individually or in combination.
Target group: Executive boards, CEOs, department managers, executive leaders on all hierarchic levels and marketing, press/PR and sales specialists.
Module 1: Wield the power of nonverbal communication
- Positively influence your counterpart with nonverbal signals
- How to enhance your content’s power of persuasion nonverbally
- Gain poise, authenticity and credibility
Module 2: Sell your point with first-class presentations
- Structure your talks and presentations with clarity and logical orientation
- Talk about the issues your target audience is genuinely interested in
- Benefit from the latest insights on excellent presentations
Module 3: Prominently placed key messages
- Arouse your target audience’s interest
- Invoke positive associations and emotions
- Deeply and solidly anchor core messages
Effetively convice with captivating stories
More information about Storytelling
Webinar – Powerpoint – Moderation – Training
- Demonstrate sovereignty with video conferences and webinars
- PowerPoint training: Strengthen competence & win over an audience
- Moderation training: shine at events – lead discussions skillfully
Workshops on Crisis Communication and Crisis PR
Workshops on Media Training
Receive more information here: Workshop Media Training
Convincing arguments in challenging management situations
- Breaking Bad News
- Show composure during verbal attacks
- Motivate in change situations
“Within the shortest period of time, Billing knows how to noticeably improve his clients’ quality of performance.”
Prof. Dr. Reimund Schwarze, Helmholtz Center (UFZ), Leipzig
Tilman Billing Communication works intensively with the following seminar partners: the University of Potsdam, the HTWG Konstanz – University of Applied Sciences, the Haufe Akademie, the Akademie für Führungskräfte der Wirtschaft, the Sparkassenakademie NRW (North Rhine Westphalia Savings Bank Academy), Asmus & Billing Kommunikation, Semigator AG, Hermann Scherer Academy and the Management Circle AG.
Tilman Billing Kommunikation, along with Kienbaum, Strategy&, PricewaterhouseCoopers and Roland Berger, is a project and cooperation partner of the WifOR Institute (Technische Universität Darmstadt– Technische Universität Berlin).
Our office will gladly answer any questions you may have on additional topics and individual requests regarding inhouse seminars and/or coaching sessions.