Story-Telling: Captivate and impress
- Good stories ensnare our thoughts, conjure up images and touch our hearts.
- Every study has a counter-study. There is no debating true, personally experienced stories.
- When a speaker blacks out, numbers, dates and facts vanish. Stories remain accessible.
- Numbers are hard to remember. Stories burrow deep into memory.
- People love to tell and re-tell a good story and so, spread your message.
- Discover how you can improve your personal performance and the impact of your message.
- Especially in challenging negotiations, a story can carry a greater power of persuasion.
- A story sparks your listeners’interest, your message touches them emotionally.
- Strategic story-telling in businesses
- How, why and when are stories effective?
- Modern Story-telling Top Ten
- Impactful and suggestive communication
- Identify, convince, appreciate — story-telling in talks, negotiations, lectures, etc.
- Meaningful narrative to simplify complexities
- Learn and apply basic, impressive story-telling patterns
- How to structure a good story
- Learn and apply the instruments of dramaturgical arts
- Speak to the senses and emotions
- Discover a story’s relevance to your topic and to your company
- Problems and problem-solving in stories
- Embodying story-telling
- Pithy and lively formulation
- Purposeful application of story-telling
- Sincerely motivate employees; convince critics and skeptics
Impressive communication and persuasiveness with story-telling. Learn how story-telling embeds your core messages more effectively and impresses your listeners more deeply. His many years of experience as a journalist and ZDF director have taught Tilman Billing precisely how captivating stories touch, motivate and thrill people.